The first event of the Summer Series took place on Linlithgow Loch in fair conditions with a light wind from the South East providing a little chop for the paddlers.
Our thanks go to David for the time keeping, Michal in the safety boat & to Derek for the admin.
Full results can be found on the adjacent link & we look forward to seeing you all again on the 6 June.
- GETTING STARTED
- WHERE TO GO
- JOIN US
- COURSES & TRAINING
- Courses and Training Introduction
- Find a Course
- Find a Course Provider
- British Canoeing Personal Performance Awards
- British Canoeing Leadership Awards
- British Canoeing Safety Training
- British Canoeing Coaching Qualifications
- Funding Support
- Coach Update and CPD
- Coach and Leader Registration
- Course Provider Information
- British Canoeing Qualifications and Training
- Coaches Connect - Job Opportunities
- Guide Endorsement