Join the network of over 80 clubs across Scotland.
What are the benefits of affiliation?
- Civil Liability Insurance for recognised club activities
- Access to subsidised training courses and funding grants (where applicable)
- Club details listed on the SCA Website
- Right to organise events (with permission) under the auspices of the SCA
- Scottish Paddler, official magazine of SCA every quarter
- Canoe Focus, official magazine of British Canoeing every quarter
- Certificate of Affiliation and Insurance
- Support and professional advice from SCA Staff
- Discipline specific advice from volunteers serving on SCA Committees
- Advice and help with paddling related queries via the SCA Office
- Help and advice on Child Protection and the processing of the relevant forms