British Canoeing have recently worked with Towergate to open up the insurance options available to our members, who may own craft of a higher value. The additions of the Individual cover plus+ and Multicraft cover plus+ gives the option of insuring crafts of up to £3000 in value.
You can choose to include any of the 4 insurance options when you join or renew your SCA Full Membership.
The insurance comprises:
- Cover for canoe, kayak, paddle, helmet and buoyancy aids
- Cover for accidental loss or damage
- Up to 30 days in Europe at any one time
- Cover for all canoeing activities, including competitions
- Accidental damage excluding denting or bruising whilst in transit
- Theft cover where the craft is suitably secured
One craft up to a value of £1,500
Multi craft cover
Four craft up to a value of £1,500 each
Individual cover plus+
One craft up to a value of £3,000
Multi craft cover plus+
Four craft up to a value of £3,000 each
For more information click here.