We are pleased to confirm the programme of Coaching Matters events for 2018. Coaching Matters are the popular CPD events at venues across Scotland, delivered in partnership with sportscotland National Centre, Glenmore Lodge. Attendance at Coaching Matters counts as Coaching CPD valid for 3 years.
- A look at the outline of what British Canoeing offer
- Individual considerations – options / pathways
- Understanding Feedback
- Structuring Practice
- The purpose behind our decisions
- An opportunity to explore the options we have as coaches to run our sessions
- The tools to aid decision making in our coaching
- The traps we may fall down on
- Saturday 28th April - Aberdeen Boat Club
- Saturday 19th May - Glenmore Lodge
- Saturday 2nd June - Explore Highlands, Inverness
- Saturday 1st July - Galloway Activity Centre
- Saturday 21st July - Snowgoose, Fort William
- Saturday 1st September - Castle Semple
- Sunday 2nd September - Port Edgar Watersports
- Saturday 3rd November - Firbush Outdoor Centre, Perthshire.
To book your place online log in to the SCA Portal or phone 0131 317 7314.
Coaching Matters events have been very popular in the last couple of years and are often fully booked well in advance so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. Courses are open to Full or Junior SCA members (including Family Adult / Family U18). Full payment is required at the time of booking.
These events are subsidised by sportscotland and the SCA and cost £40 per candidate.