Post-Christmas Grandtully WWR Training Camp
The third GB Canoeing WWR Training Event of the season is planned for Monday 28th December - Wednesday 30th at Grandtully.
The event is being run by National Coaches Paul Anderson & Nicky Cresser, the format consisting of rough water training on the Tay with a distance morning session and shorter efforts planned for the afternoon on each day.
Coaching and structured training sessions will be provided, but athletes are required to be self-sufficient in terms of equipment and transport. Junior athletes will be the responsibility of a parent or nominated adult and must be competent on grade 3 water.
There is a local fleet of Wave-Hoppers that can be made available for use on request.
Meeting time is planned for 9.30am at the SCA car park, Grandtully. To register for the event contact Paul on email@example.com
- GETTING STARTED
- WHERE TO GO
- JOIN US
- COURSES & TRAINING
- Courses and Training Introduction
- Find a Course
- Find a Course Provider
- British Canoeing Personal Performance Awards
- British Canoeing Leadership Awards
- British Canoeing Safety Training
- British Canoeing Coaching Qualifications
- Funding Support
- Coach Update and CPD
- Coach and Leader Registration
- Course Provider Information
- British Canoeing Qualifications and Training
- Coaches Connect - Job Opportunities
- Guide Endorsement