- To approve the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Company’s annual report for the year ended 31 March 2018
- To receive the Company's accounts for the year ended 31 March 2018
- To elect an individual to take on the role of Recreation Director
- To elect an individual to take on the role of Finance Director
- To announce the appointment of an individual to take on the role of General Director
- To announce membership subscription fees taking effect 1 December 2018
- To announce the appointment of individuals to the standing committees of the Board
By Order of the SCA Board, Steve Roebuck, SCA General Secretary - Dated 31/08/2018
Registered Office: Scottish Canoe Association, Caledonia House, 1 Redheughs Rigg, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ
a) Full, Recreational, Family, Honorary and Junior Members are welcome to attend the AGM. Full, Recreational, Family Adult and Honorary Members are entitled to vote as long as they are 18 years old or over.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the above Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on his or her behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out on the proxy form. Proxy forms can be downloaded from the SCA website. If you are unable to download/print a proxy form please contact the SCA office 0131 317 7314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will post a proxy form to you.
c) Directors serve three year terms
If you are unable to attend the meeting the SCA AGM Proxy From can be downloaded here