As we prepare for the launch of the NEW SUP Coach Award courses in the Summer, British Canoeing and the National Associations will need a number of Tutors and Assessors to deliver the SUP Coach Awards.
The National Association Delivery Centres (such as SCA) are responsible for recruiting SUP Coach Award Tutors and Assessors to meet their specific workforce demands.
Successful applicants are required to commit to a development process before they are able to take on full responsibility delivering courses, which includes -
- Attendance at a SUP Coach Award Provider Orientation
- Complete and evidence an (agreed) individualised action plan.
We welcome applications from women and minority groups who are currently under-represented in our wider Coach Award tutor and assessor team.
- Applications open 4th April 2019. -We will process applications as they are submitted, it is essential that you discuss your application with and seek the permission of your references before submission.
- Application deadline 7th May 2019 (12:00 (noon))
- Application decisions by 28th May 2019 - Application decisions will be sent via email (unless agreed otherwise) If successful your offer will be conditional, based on attending an orientation successfully and completing any agreed action plan within an agreed timescale.
If successful, applicants are required to book on to an orientation event within 12 months (28th May 2020), failure to book on to an orientation may require a new application to be submitted. Planned Orientation for 2019 is the 30th & 31st July based in Nottingham (cost £200 for existing Coach Award Tutors £250 for new Providers (accommodation not included)).
To apply in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, click here.