Go Membership is Live!
We are pleased to say that the new SCA Member's Portal 'Go Membership' is now live and ready for you to log in. Go Membership has replaced Self-Service and once familiar with the system, it will be much easier for everyone to register/book on courses and renew your membership.
To access Go Membership, visit: https://sca.azolve.com. Existing users of Self-Service will be able to keep their username but will have to reset their password. This can be done in one of 2 ways:
- If you know your username, type it into the box and click 'forgotten password'. This will then send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you are not sure or don't know your username, click the 'What's my Username' tab. Enter your SCA membership/reference number or email address and then click the Activate button. This will then send you an email with a link to reset your password.
In Go Membership you can:
- Join or renew membership
- Register or check in for a coaching / leadership qualification
- Browse / book online for events
- Manage your profile
- View / update your qualifications and training records
- Club secretaries can manage the club profile and members details
- Access Member Advantages; the SCA discount scheme
- View documents, such as SCA Board Meeting minutes, and other committee meeting minutes
If you have any issues or queries, then please get in touch by calling the office 0131 317 7314 or emailing email@example.com. Go Membership has been through rigorous testing over the past few months, however please bear with us over this transition period while staff adapt to the new system.
We are keen for feedback on Go Membership, please send any feedback you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!