Go Membership is Live!
We are pleased to say that the new SCA Member's Portal 'Go Membership' is now live and ready for you to log in. Go Membership has replaced Self-Service and once familiar with the system, it will be much easier for everyone to register/book on courses and renew your membership.
Please see the following videos for hints and tips on how to work the system. If you have any queries or problems, please get in touch with the office on 0131 317 7314.
1. Logging in to Go Membership
2. Joining the SCA or renewing your membership
3. Navigating your profile
4. Club Administrators: Navigating your club records
5. Club Administrators: Adding and managing club members
6. Club Administrators: Completing the club affiliation application/renewal
7. For members of BC/CW/CANI - how to add your membership to SCA records
In Go Membership you can:
- Join or renew membership
- Register or check in for a coaching / leadership qualification
- Browse / book online for events
- Manage your profile
- View / update your qualifications and training records
- Club secretaries can manage the club profile and members details
- Access Member Advantages; the SCA discount scheme
- View documents, such as SCA Board Meeting minutes, and other committee meeting minutes
If you have any issues or queries, then please get in touch by calling the office 0131 317 7314 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Go Membership has been through rigorous testing over the past few months, however please bear with us over this transition period while staff adapt to the new system.
We are keen for feedback on Go Membership, please send any feedback you might have to email@example.com - thank you!